This year's production combined the unique and varied talents of over forty students, staff, and community members in the Bath County area. The entire ensemble would like to say a very special thank you to the following:
- The parents and teachers of the ensemble for their cooperation and understanding of the huge time commitment necessary for the success of the production.
- Neil Johnson for making the props and helping with the set design.
- Josh Bieker for setting up the microphones, sound board, condensor, and speakers.
- Gekita Fawns for altering the mersisters' mermaid dresses.
- Teresa Jones for making the mersisters' shells and for making/altering both of Ariel's dresses.
- Connie Alexander for making Scuttle's costume.
- The custodial staff for their help and understanding.
- The Bath County Arts Council for donating money for costumes.
- Ashley Beadle and the makeup/hair volunteers for making us look fantastic.
- The stage crew and volunteers for running the show behind the curtain.
- The administration at OES for allowing us to use the facilities and schedule the time to rehearse.
Page 18 of 19
Copyright © 2017 Playbill Online Inc. All marks used by permission.